Sunday, August 9, 2009

Signs of Getting Old...

Every now and then things happen in your life that tell you you are getting older. This week I had two of those things. Celeste turned 30 (I have a daughter that's 30?), and I scheduled my colonoscopy. Exciting huh?

First, Celeste. We had everyone over for dinner on Wednesday. It was great! Tiona even called so all the family got to sing Happy Birthday to Celeste together. It's so fun having everybody over for dinner! And the girls don't mind coming because they don't have to cook!

Second, that 'c' word. Mallory had fun choosing my jell-o flavors for my 'special diet'. Unfortunately she'll be at band camp when I get to eat my jell-o, so she can't steal any. Anyhow it will be an eventful event!

Getting old is really not all that fun!

3 comments:

  1. do you need me to come help spoon the jello into your mouth, you old lady!?!?

    i love coming to your house...and it's not just because i don't have to cook...you guys are great company. i'm going to miss you like crazy when i move away. (i'm just not going to think about it until i absolutely have to).

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are not that old!
    haha, but the colonoscopy is pretty funny...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to post pictures of your colonoscopy? Or scrap book them?

    ReplyDelete